Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Daily Wot

Iggy the about me bit. This blog isn't about becoming Dutch! That's the other blog. This blog is born from a link to a particular Reddit post that my beloved son posted and that I read and that made me say, "Wot?"

Having invested a significant number of minutes of my life in the comment thread, jumping back up to the original post and returning to the comment thread, I realized that there is a whole lot of Wot going on on the Web. And I'm missing it!!!

So I figured you might be missing it too and it could be fun for all of us to stop missing out on the major wot-ness that is the world wide web.

So this blog is all about a daily moment of Wot.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. As soon as it's been reviewed, it will be posted. All comments, positive and negative will be posted, but sales material masquerading as comments will not. Comments may or may not be moderated before posting.

Thanks!

--Gayle